Multi-Family Property Management
Our management services include the coordination of property maintenance and repairs, tenant communication and correspondence, attending to your accounting needs in virtually any manner you prefer, and ensuring that your investment is providing the best return possible. We tailor our services to meet your needs.
The following is a brief outline of the management services that we provide:
- Maintain frequent contact with owner, or any consultants of the owner (i.e. attorneys, accountants, etc.) to ensure the efficient and correct management of the property.
- Preparation of proformas/budgets
- Landlord/Tenant relations
- Collect and record rents and implement assertive collection procedures
- Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable
- Billings for common area charges, taxes, insurance, etc.
- Detailed reports including tenant profiles, property ledgers, and sales & leasing reports
- Monthly financial statements, including current and year-to-date activity
- Secure bids for insurance or other financial services or expenses as needed
- Prepare the required 1099s for year-end accounting
- File all personal property reports
- Prepare common area, mall expense reports and property tax proration charges, if needed
- Review critical data; file and invoice tenants, as applicable, for cost of living increases, CPI increases, common area maintenance
- charges, property taxes, insurance and fixed incremental rent increases
- PHYSICAL MAINTENANCE
- Conduct frequent physical inspections
- Coordinate and supervise maintenance activities, repairs and improvements
- We have a 24 hour answering service for any need or emergency that may arise
- Enforce building rules and regulations
- Recommendations for common area improvements
- Negotiate contracts, supervise independent contractors, on-site employees, etc.
Our clients have trusted us to manage, sale and lease their investment properties and we take this responsibility seriously.
Mini Storage Management Overview
Our management of self-storage facilities includes staffing, payroll, account audits and validation, coordination of property maintenance and repairs, tenant communication and correspondence, debt collection, financial reporting, and ensuring that your investment is providing the best return possible.